[peel] Peel Playlists

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Mon Nov 22 10:25:35 CET 2004

At 19:27 21/11/2004 +0000, Phil wrote:

 >I refer to some earlier posts I made, ironically before John died.
 >This concerns an Access database (includes approx. 6000 tracks) I have
 >compiled which I was in the middle of creating and have since uploaded to
 >the Files section.
 >Basically, it was made up from  Lorcan's and the various FF sites and the
 >original BBC tracklistings site before it was revamped and a complex macro
 >which converted it into a suitable format for my DB. What I need now is a
 >suitable prog (preferably free) to wack the current tracklistings before it
 >is taken off line.
 >I hope this is of some
 >Phil

Probably a lot of people including me don't have Access and the database file
  won't easily load into anything else.   Is it possible to save it in a
Works format or
something like that.

Net Transport      http://lycos26486.l97.lycos.com.cn/default.htm
will download all the links from a page so should work from the
Tracklistings index page.     Its shareware but works fine without payment
Or i can do it and zip them up for you if you prefer.

martinw