[peel] Peel Playlists

Phil Edwards festive50@...
Sun Nov 21 20:27:47 CET 2004

I refer to some earlier posts I made, ironically before John died.
This concerns an Access database (includes approx. 6000 tracks) I have
compiled which I was in the middle of creating and have since uploaded to
the Files section.
Basically, it was made up from  Lorcan's and the various FF sites and the
original BBC tracklistings site before it was revamped and a complex macro
which converted it into a suitable format for my DB. What I need now is a
suitable prog (preferably free) to wack the current tracklistings before it
is taken off line.
I hope this is of some
Phil