[peel] Peel's replacement

Davie Ramsay blairbear@...
Sat Nov 20 20:52:30 CET 2004

Ditto here but I did still listen on the BBC site the next day. I gave
RDB a go yesterday, not to impressed I'm afraid. I guess we will never
hear his likes again.
Sad but true

Davie R

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Strong [mailto:robstrong@...]
Sent: 20 November 2004 09:37
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Peel's replacement

From: "Martin Wheatley" <martinw@...>

> The cynic in me suggests they are currently testing out whether it was
the
dj
> or the format that attracted people before they even consider hiring
from
> outside.   My suspicion is that if the audiences fall drastically
under
Rob
> they will conclude it was the dj and that will be the end of eclectic
> programming on Radio 1

I don't know if anyone else round here has the same problem as me.
Whether
it's getting older or whatever, I can't regularly stay up beyond 11 and
function at work the next day. I hadn't listened to any of Peel's shows
in
the few weeks after the switch to 11pm-1am, and I haven't heard Rob Da
Bank
at all.

Yahoo! Groups Links