[peel] Peel's replacement

ady foley adyfoley@...
Wed Nov 24 17:26:10 CET 2004

i do rob, a combination of getting older and having to get up early
doesn't really help.  if i have the radio on now i very rarely make it
to the end of a show...

ady
 --- Rob Strong <robstrong@...> wrote:

> I don't know if anyone else round here has the same problem as me.
> Whether
> it's getting older or whatever, I can't regularly stay up beyond 11
> and
> function at work the next day. I hadn't listened to any of Peel's
> shows in
> the few weeks after the switch to 11pm-1am, and I haven't heard Rob
> Da Bank
> at all.

> --------------------~-->
> Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
> Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click
> here!
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/7itK7D/xA5HAA/n1hLAA/JPJolB/TM

=====
vacuous pop presents

friday 17 december
caretaker, alesiachair & one unique signal
the wheatsheaf, 129 high street, oxford
doors 7.45pm / �5 / 18+

vacuous pop - record label & live promotions
cat on form / dustball / ship's a going down / xahdrez / the edmund fitzgerald / youthmovie soundtrack strategies / help she can't swim

vacuous pop, po box 289, oxford ox5 1we | www.vacuouspop.com