[peel] Peel's Record Collection - British Library?

MOTO ROCK motospam@...
Wed Nov 17 19:00:12 CET 2004

So the British Library is gonna have a copy of
"Crystallize My Penis"?

Paul
M.O.T.O.

(http://www.bl.uk/collections/sound-archive/pop.html)
> already has an
> archive of John Peel sessions on tape which anyone
> can request to
> hear!

> Toolbar.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JPJolB/TM

=====
"Just coz it's the truth, don't make it true!"
M.O.T.O. (Masters Of The Obvious)
http://www.MOTOROCK.com
http://www.myspace.com/moto
http://www.garageband.com/artist/moto_masters_of_the_obvious - MP3s!