[peel] Peel's Record Collection - British Library?

Maureen mozy@...
Thu Nov 18 00:01:15 CET 2004

And why not? They got Melt Banana!

  So the British Library is gonna have a copy of
  "Crystallize My Penis"?

  Paul
  M.O.T.O.

  (http://www.bl.uk/collections/sound-archive/pop.html)
  > already has an
  > archive of John Peel sessions on tape which anyone
  > can request to
  > hear!

  > Toolbar.

  http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/JPJolB/TM

  =====
  "Just coz it's the truth, don't make it true!"
  M.O.T.O. (Masters Of The Obvious)
  http://www.MOTOROCK.com
  http://www.myspace.com/moto
  http://www.garageband.com/artist/moto_masters_of_the_obvious - MP3s!