[peel] Streambox - was Keep It Peel

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Mon Dec 20 20:36:26 CET 2004

At 16:33 20/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>You need the latest version of StreamBox (v2), as it has StreamBox Ripper
>bundled with it, and that can convert .ra files into .wav files.  From
>there you just need something that can convert wav to mp3, and there
>plenty of them on the web.

The version of Streambox Ripper which I have 2.009 will convert .ra files
to .wav or.mp3 at faster than playing time.  But I understand there is a
more recent version which doesn't (Real Audio's men with formal letters
having paid a visit!)
You do have to have the RealAudio codecs on your computer for it to
work though

martinw