pathetic request

ckitlee cklee@...
Thu Nov 6 15:12:01 CET 2003

Hi Giovanni,

I am sending you a 10 min strip which extends from the Pico song
preceeding the Lali Puna tune right up to Peel's remark after the
Luli Puna record, so you can indulge in the Old Man's remark of the
tune.

I hope I will not overflow your mailbox as it is 3 - 4 MB long
encoded in 48K mp3. From your description it probably is good enough
but if you do insist in a hi-fi version please do ask again - I'll
see how to work around it.

C K
Hong Kong

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Giovanni Gandolfi" <tom3233@i...> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i was checking the tracklistings last wednesday on the radio one
website and
> there was one dated 23/10 which had pico in session. when i clicked
> listen to the show a different one was playing. now i can't even
seem to
> find that tracklist or even when the pico session has been
broadcasted. i
> have been a faithfull peel listener until the bbc disappeared from
analog
> satellite and, having a radio show myself, i consider him my guru.
during