pathetic request

Giovanni Gandolfi tom3233@...
Wed Nov 5 15:55:23 CET 2003

hi,

i was checking the tracklistings last wednesday on the radio one website and
there was one dated 23/10 which had pico in session. when i clicked to
listen to the show a different one was playing. now i can't even seem to
find that tracklist or even when the pico session has been broadcasted. i
have been a faithfull peel listener until the bbc disappeared from analog
satellite and, having a radio show myself, i consider him my guru. during
that show he apparently played a lali puna song (i think after the last pico
session track) which came out on my label unhip records. this is why i'm
begging anyone who has that show to send me an audio file (or a tape or
whatever) with the part of the show where he played and commented the lali
puna song. even a simple transcription of what he said about it would make
me really happy. i know i'm pathetic but this list is my last resort...
ciao

giovanni/unhip records
www.unhiprecords.com