[peel] Digest Number 361

vacant stuart@...
Fri Mar 2 18:05:05 CET 2001

>   From: me@...
>Subject: Laura Cantrell mp3 to download from YahooGroups!
>
>Hi,
>You can currently download Laura Cantrell's Peel Acres performance,
>from the 1st of February from our file space at yahoogroups.
Not wanting to be a wet blanket, but does Ms. Cantrell know about this?
I suspect not as her record company aren't very keen on the whole mp3
thing at present.
It's probably unlikely, but if someone objects then it'll me me that gets
into trouble.
Cheers

Stuart

PS If you volunteer to take the rap, then some of the new stuff from the
Gary Numan session please!