Melys live track

Andrew Morrison morriso@...
Mon Mar 5 03:29:33 CET 2001

I thought some of you may like to know that I've just discovered Melys have
a live version of 'You Should Have Been There' taken from their John Peel
live broadcast from Clwb Ifor Bach, Cardiff, Wales on 24/10/2000 online (and
downloadable) at http://www.mp3.com/melys .  I got into the band thanks to a
recent live broadcast on John Peel, and this performance from last year
sounds pretty well performed and mixed, to these ears!

Kind of nice of them to put some of their tracks online at a site like this,
I think (even though I'm slowly tracking down and purchasing the back
catalogue regardless)!  And they kindly linked their mp3.com site to my
band's too!

Regards,
Andrew Morrison
Email: morriso@...