Numan

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Thu Feb 8 10:23:57 CET 2001

Anyone hear the Gary Numan session last night? (Never thought I'd ever say
that, since the last one in 1980 or so!)
I must say I didn't think too much of the stuff he did late last year,
which prompted Peel to book him (maybe it was him doing oldies which I've
heard too often already) but I thought the new stuff sounded really good...
and Down in the Park also reworked ok. Best one was the one with 'Messiah'
in the title (?) which sounded like a doomy David Holmes.

Anyway, nice to see people can be so forgiving...

Stuart