Big Eyed Beans

Stuart McHugh stuart@...
Fri Jan 21 00:26:32 CET 2000

Actually, if there was ever a good example of, well, not a 'token' record,
but a 'representative' one which gets said artist in the chart by virtue of
all fans voting for the obvious choice, it's this one. Well, what other
Beefheart track _could_ you vote for if you had only one vote? (ok, I knww
you get 3, but gotta save one for Teenage Kicks!)
I'm pleased to see it in there anyway, I don't think Beefheart was in the
pre-77 charts at all, shows how punk he is (or something).

Sue McHugh
sue@...