QUESTION FOR JOHN from the list

John Bravin john.bravin@...
Mon Feb 28 22:21:53 CET 2000

Thanks for the tip, for those who might wish to listen it's on  http://www.yle.fi/radiomafia/johnpeel/
Click the icon labelled kuuntele, I guess that Finnish for 'Great Music'.  I'm currently listening to a documentary featuring Howling Wolf.

--
John Bravin
Drinking Sam Adams in Brussels listening to Blues from Finland. What a wacky world!
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Tom Roche <troche@...>
    To: peel@onelist.com <peel@onelist.com>
    Date: 28 February 2000 21:34
    Subject: [peel] QUESTION FOR JOHN from the list

    From: Tom Roche <troche@...>

    I ask this because on one BBC program recently you mentioned Radio Mafia, a station - where was it, Finland? Poland? - to whom you send a weekly hour. I did some web searching and found they are now webcasting, and Wednesdays at 11PM London time your show is there on the Radio Mafia . Right in the middle of the Wednesday Radio 1 show, unfortunately.

    tom roche
    atlanta