QUESTION FOR JOHN from the list

Tom Roche troche@...
Mon Feb 28 21:03:35 CET 2000

Mister Doctor Doctor John Peel, if you are still among us,

"Fan mail from some flounders?" as Bullwinkle once asked? No, just a question...

Is it possible for you to compile a list, and post it here, of all the radio stations you do programs for? Meaning all the shows besides the obvious Radio 1 and the BBCWS half-hour?

I ask this because on one BBC program recently you mentioned Radio Mafia, a station - where was it, Finland? Poland? - to whom you send a weekly hour. I did some web searching and found they are now webcasting, and Wednesdays at 11PM London time your show is there on the Radio Mafia . Right in the middle of the Wednesday Radio 1 show, unfortunately.

So, what are the others, si vous plait?

tom roche
atlanta