Peel Night Fallout

Stephen_J._Wood@... Stephen_J._Wood@...
Fri Sep 3 06:00:25 CEST 1999

Stuart writes:
Did anyone hear the last track on the Tuesday show, Solex's version of
'Teenage Kicks'? My tape ran out!

Bloody Hell! So did mine. I find it bloody irritating when shows don't stick
to their Radio Times slots. Usually it's because we all must bow to the great
god sport. I for one am glad that sky/cable etc. are taking all the sport off
the BBC. How about soaps and docu-dramas as well?

If anyone did tape whatever went on after 2.03 am on Wednesday morning I'd
like to get a copy. Especially on DAT or Minidisk!

Good to hear how the BBC have always supported Peel's Radio One shows so
wholeheartedly. I expect they'll be taking yet another half hour off his
weekly allocation soon.

Actually I notice the Thursday noght show now runs from 10pm to Midnight.
Perhaps someone should tell the BBC website. And why are they two weeks
behind in the show listings?

Cheers!

Rocker,

rocker@...