Peel Night

Stig jmsmall@...
Sat Sep 11 19:32:40 CEST 1999

Rocker wrote:
> Did anyone hear the last track on the Tuesday show, Solex's version of
> 'Teenage Kicks'? My tape ran out!
>
> Bloody Hell! So did mine. I find it bloody irritating when shows don't stick
> to their Radio Times slots. Usually it's because we all must bow to the great
> god sport. I for one am glad that sky/cable etc. are taking all the sport off
> the BBC. How about soaps and docu-dramas as well?
>
> If anyone did tape whatever went on after 2.03 am on Wednesday morning I'd
> like to get a copy. Especially on DAT or Minidisk!

Sorry this is a bit late, but what with leading such a showbiz lifestyle
I'm a bit behind. I have a tape of about the last hour and a half of
Peel Night which includes Pavement's live set and the session tracks by
Cha Cha Cohen, Broken Dog and Solex's "Teenage Kicks". If anyone wants a
copy just let me know.

Stig

--
jmsmall@...