fav sessions

Andy Smith andys@...
Thu May 27 12:50:21 CEST 1999

young Stuart wrote:

> Found an old session tape this morning, with Cabaret Voltaire,
> the Scars, Van der Graaf and Bill Nelson.

Was that Be-bop Deluxe era Bill Nelson, Red Noise or even later?
I wasn't aware of any sessions but I'd have been a bit young myself.

> The session that made most impact for me at the time was probably
> the This Heat one from 1978 or so, (though in fact the album was
> much better) - I had to listen under the bedclothes

Which reminds me of my first experience of dub - imagine the sound
quality, that throbbing bass pounding out of my tinny transistor radio
speaker (or possibly even one of those mono earphone thingies).

AndyTBTG