clinic

Stuart McHugh smchugh@...
Wed Feb 24 14:33:17 CET 1999

>From: "Les Miller" <Les_Miller@...>
>
>As a Shifty Disco subscriber, I got a copy of the ...Suburbs sampler and it's
>very good, esp Comatose. There was something on TV last night which I missed
>(with the Delgados) and the series proper starts this Saturday.
It was Peel being interviewed on Jack Docherty, and the Delgados playing
live in the studio. Well, so I believe as I haven't seen my tape yet.
There seems a fair media onslaught on the show, previews in most of the
Scottish papers (even the likes of the ultra-conservative Scotland on
Sunday), plus in The List and so on. Though maybe that's the Lanarkshire
thing being the first show
If he's visiting Oxford and they're doing an ep to coincide with that, pity
that the Plastic Cowboy ep didn't tie in with the release... or CU could do
a 'Bellshill" sampler?

PS I don't want you to think I've set this list up solely to flog fanzines,
but if you want to buy one then drop me an email, I'd hate you all to miss
out...

http://www.vacant.demon.co.uk