Yahoo Says You Can't Add New Topics after 28th October 2019. I'm checking whether it's true or not

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue Oct 29 20:46:02 CET 2019

Well I seemed too be able to reply to this topic though it hasn't turned up yet. If O create a new topic it says I can't send with an empty message field, even though it's nit empty. And all the while in typical yahoo fashion, I cant se what Im typi,g thanks ti a sillt attention notification abot the changes that cant beacknowledged. So bad spelling I cant fix