Yahoo Groups is a Norwegian Blue

Stuart Mchugh stuart@...
Sat Oct 19 13:29:10 CEST 2019

> 1a. Re: Yahoo Groups is a Norwegian Blue
>    Posted by: "john guthrie" grafpoo@... grafpoo
>    Date: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:36 am ((PDT))
>
> so are folks interested in moving to groups.io? it's pretty simple to do, a
> couple of other groups i'm involved with have done so with minimal fuss.
>
> again, whether we move content (which would cost $110) or not, we need an
> admin or moderator to chime in

If the concensus is to move elsewhere then that’s obviously fine, but might be easier if I gave someone else admin or moderator rights. If anyone wants that honour / albatross, that is… (am surprised but pleased that no-one suggested Facebook!)

(I set the group up originally more as a discussion for, well, what Peel played last night, that kind of thing, and I’ve really been a lurker in later years as I’ve not been involved much with distributing or ripping show tapes - been there done that in the 90s! - which is of course the main business of the group nowadays).