[peel] Transfer to IO Groups

'm.luetchford' M.Luetchford@...
Sat Nov 23 12:25:14 CET 2019

so if the email part of this is going to continue will there be the ability to archive in the future. in that case do we need to chip in it seems a bit steep for an annual fee if the email malarkey still works. or have i got the wrong end of the proverbial. Mark (the other one.)Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Paul Webster paul@dabdig.com [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 22/11/2019  12:21  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Transfer to IO Groups

      Just as FYI ...
I have downloaded all of the contents - including message history.
493 MB

The same tool that I used is being used to make backups to be stored at and eventually presented on archive.org

Also a reminder that the email part (this bit of Yahoo Groups) is not closing down.
The web interface will be gone though - so make sure that you have it set to deliver (individual probably) email rather than
read only on Yahoo Groups web interface.

Paul