[peel] Transfer to IO Groups

Paul Webster paul@...
Fri Nov 22 13:21:04 CET 2019

Just as FYI ...
I have downloaded all of the contents - including message history.
493 MB

The same tool that I used is being used to make backups to be stored at and eventually presented on archive.org

Also a reminder that the email part (this bit of Yahoo Groups) is not closing down.
The web interface will be gone though - so make sure that you have it set to deliver (individual probably) email rather than
read only on Yahoo Groups web interface.

Paul