Audio clip - Perfumed Garden 13th Aug 1967

Dan dan54321@...
Tue May 28 02:41:42 CEST 2019

Here's a Perfumed Garden clip that I can't find on the wiki...

This 11-minute clip came to me dated 13th August 1967 and listed as
"Last Perfumed Garden".  Obviously it's not the last one as that's
available as audio and documented on the wiki with tracklist &
transcripts and this one is different, but if the date is correct then
it's the day before the last one.

Tracks played (although most of the songs are cut short)...

Cream - (incorrectly pre-announced as 'Pillars Of Nocturnal Fire') Tales
Of Brave Ulysses
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
(cut)
The Beatles - Baby You're A Rich Man
Donovan - Turquoise
Big Brother And The Holding Company - Down On Me
John Mayall Bluesbreakers - ?
(cut)
Pink Floyd - Astronomy Domine
The Byrds - Turn Turn Turn