Show updates

stuartb@... stuartb@...
Tue May 28 02:03:02 CEST 2019

Thanks to Kev and Dirk for their latest tapes and to Steve TK and Tim for wikifying and digitising respectively!

 In other news, I've gradually been adding Colin Harper's reel to reel rips from 1967-1970 to the wiki, that's most of them done but still 30-odd to do! And thanks to Granger354 for adding all the period info to the wiki date pages. These are easily found by looking for the wiki category Harper Reels. There are quite a few sessions from the time that have been unavailable until these reels showed up.

 The Eddie Berlin BFBS shows are now progressing through the dark and gloomy early 1980s, up to February 1981 so far.

 Youtube Peel purveyor Fruitierthanthou has been stealthily adding some new content from 1984, specifically the ICA Rock Week concert recordings, many of which are new. Check the wiki pages 2nd Oct, 19th Nov, 26th Nov, 3rd 10th and 17th Dec.

 Finally for now, the Lee Tapes are up to May 2000, I actually found a track or two of new content, but I think it won't be until we reach early 2001 where some serious gaps will be filled.

 Stuart