[peel] Re: Rewriting history

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Thu Jun 20 18:56:53 CEST 2019

 ...not to mention Arab Strap, The Silver Jews - once you start down that path it's difficult to know where to stop...
Meant to dehibernate to send a supportive email earlier - thanks for everything you do Steve, and all other toilers on the mighty edifice that is the Peel wiki. It'd be a poorer world without it.
Cheers aye, Pete