Rewriting history

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Jun 20 18:34:55 CEST 2019

Hi gang Many thanks for all your support. This woman has taken it upon herself to reinstate the page as N***** Kojak (but hasn't changed all the linked pages). If you are interested, the conversation is here https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Sannse. If any of you have similar problems Tiny URL can allow you to link to pages with the "offending" words in them. Now I remember it, at one time we couldn't even have a page on the Sex Pistols for this reason.
 Now let's all sit back and wait for Anal Cunt, Prosthetic Cunt, A Black Man A Black Man And Another Black Man, Harry Pussy and other venerable artists to suffer the same fate.
 Steve (TK)