[peel] JIMMY STEVENS FILE UPLOADED TO MOO

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Thu Jun 6 18:36:31 CEST 2019

Thanks for that Patrick. Would be good to hear the rest of the tapes too and see if we can ID the shows they came from.

From: Patrick Kimura-Macke numbernine@... [peel]
Sent: Thursday, June 6, 2019 2:06 AM
To: stuartb@... [peel]
Subject: [peel] JIMMY STEVENS FILE UPLOADED TO MOO

Dear Stuart

I recently up loaded a file of three Jimmy Stevens tracks
to the Moo (John Leonhard's Dad). One track is followed by a comment
from John so I am sure they are from a Peel show. I do not know the
dates, they do not match the Wiki info that is already existing. They
are from several different mixed tapes I have. They have probably
been rerecorded (cassette tape player to cassette tape player) since
originally recorded. I'm sure many of the other tracks on these tapes
are from John's show as well as the other Radio One presenters in the
seventies.

Patrick Kimura-Macke

---