Perfumed Garden 06 August 1967: new material

so_it_goes_2512@... so_it_goes_2512@...
Thu Jun 6 14:01:50 CEST 2019

Hi everyone
 A recent discussion about John's absence the night before the final PG show led me to unearth a recording I've had for ages (originally shared by Azanorak) which contains an hour of tuning around the dial finding in the course of it R355 and its final closing down, Radio Caroline and AFN. However, it also hid some previously unshared material from 06 August which I have extracted and uploaded as a new file, bits and pieces from the first hour of the show. Find it here https://peel.fandom.com/wiki/06_August_1967 complete with track listing.
 Best wishes
 Steve (TK)
 P.S. If anybody wants the original unedited file, let me know.