[peel] Re: Show updates

colin_ellis@... colin_ellis@...
Tue Jun 4 15:38:52 CEST 2019

Kev, you'll certainly know more than I do about them. I just remember the band being mentioned in some of the Elektra "appreciation society" newsletters I subscribed to in '68 and '69 as a new signing to the label who were about to record.. But weren't they the subject of a TV documentary (as the Mike Stuart Span) around then? They seemed to get a few music press write-ups too, so maybe Peel (or Bernie Andrews) saw them live and/or booked them as a result of that.