[peel] Re: Show updates

Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@...
Sun Jun 2 12:18:10 CEST 2019

So I have now digitised and uploaded all the tapes Kev sent me, these were several shows from 68, 69, and the top gear fifth anniversary show from 1972. Thanks to whoever fandomised these :)
I have started digitising the other small batch of tapes I got a few weeks ago, which are edited shows from the early 90s.