[peel] Re: Show updates

thebarguest@... thebarguest@...
Sat Jun 1 11:04:48 CEST 2019

Ah, ha ha ! Thanks for the explanation. Yes, peak Peel for me was 77-ish to 82-ish, it's probably an age thing. I have been enjoying listening to other show up to the early 2000's, there was more musical variety with the later shows, but less "gold nuggets" like Clash, Banshees, Joy Division etc.. I don't always agree with Peely's opinions eg in a recent Berlin Eddie show from Feb 81, he said he prefers the original (very basic, skeletal) version of "Wrong Em Boyo" to the Clash version !!