[peel] Tom In Atlanta Is Now Tom In New Orleans

MARK LUETCHFORD M.Luetchford@...
Wed Jul 24 11:53:39 CEST 2019

 Good to hear your news although slightly disturbed that the shortwave tape collection may have been downsized - if its not too late I would have thought it worth asking the British Library who may have been interested in archiving it. In fact that goes for anyone here getting rid of any physical recordings - please consider archiving them so they exist beyond the digital world as who know what might happen with our virtual worlds in the future!
mark