[peel] Tom In Atlanta Is Now Tom In New Orleans

RobF robfleay@...
Wed Jul 24 10:43:15 CEST 2019

Great to hear from you Tom - I trust that you received the hard drive that
I belatedly returned stuffed as full as it would take with Peel Show
content from the Beloved Mooo server?

Will definitely take you up on that offer when I finally make it to New
Orleans

Cheers
Rob