[peel] Radio Eins Playlists and Show Numbers

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Thu Feb 21 23:27:59 CET 2019

didn't do that on mine. sorry can't help with the eins stuff.Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Hans-Georg Schaefer makulaturverlag@yahoo.de [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 20/02/2019  23:16  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Radio Eins Playlists and Show Numbers

    It seems my mail arrived you with white colour letters on white
      background.
      Don´t know why but it´s a true example of my technical skills.
      Sorry.
      see the text now in blue down below.
      good night,
      hg

    Am 20.02.19 um 23:56 schrieb Hans-Georg
      Schaefer makulaturverlag@yahoo.de [peel]:

            Hey,
            did someone of you transfer the old playlist of the Radio
              Eins Shows (from Germany) from the backed webdocuments in
              a spreadsheet document? And has or are be able to conected
              the dates to the Shownumbers?
              i have the saved websites which came with one of the
              torrents back then, i guess. but i´m unable to transfer
              the documents from the webformat to a spreadsheet, at
              least in a clever economic way. also the show numbers
              appears only in a view of the playlists, like the attached
              one.
              Those lists with date connected to the show number would
              make it much easyer to identify the shows on the cassettes
              i have and started to digitize (again). help with the
              playlists would be much appreciated. also if someone of
              the list lives in berlin and has equipment to transfer the
              tapes to digital in a proper way. i use a grundig fine
              arts cf 4 (but taped the shows under different
              circumstances with different quality results ;-)

              Thanks for your interest/help and sorry for my unskilled
              English.
            By then,
              Hans-Georg

    --