[peel] Radio Eins Playlists and Show Numbers

Hans-Georg Schaefer makulaturverlag@...
Thu Feb 21 00:16:07 CET 2019

It seems my mail arrived you with white colour letters on white background.
Don´t know why but it´s a true example of my technical skills.
Sorry.
see the text now in blue down below.
good night,
hg

Am 20.02.19 um 23:56 schrieb Hans-Georg Schaefer
makulaturverlag@... [peel]:

--
Hans-Georg Schaefer
Graefe-Str. 14