[peel] John Peel's Portugal Radio Show

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sun Sep 23 00:26:20 CEST 2018

Well he started his career in the USA and Bfbs and world service was broadcast to everye  countryu in the world says snarky pants!
Maybe we should collect reviews/ testimonials from people who listened to him in different countries and see how many countries we can identify?

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 22/09/2018  15:44  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] John Peel's Portugal Radio Show

      I just discovered Peel did a show for a radio station called XFM in Portugal, who are totally unrelated to another station of the same name in the UK. I've uploaded I believe his first show for the station, broadcast in September 1993. As far as I know, Peel did radio programmes for America, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Austria and now Portugal. Were there any others he did for other countries?