John Peel's Portugal Radio Show

johnpeel3904@... johnpeel3904@...
Sat Sep 22 16:44:32 CEST 2018

I just discovered Peel did a show for a radio station called XFM https://peel.wikia.com/wiki/XFM in Portugal, who are totally unrelated to another station of the same name in the UK. I've uploaded I believe his first show for the station, broadcast in September 1993 https://peel.wikia.com/wiki/September_1993_(XFM). As far as I know, Peel did radio programmes for America, Netherlands, Germany, Finland, Austria and now Portugal. Were there any others he did for other countries?