[peel] ebay listing removal

Stuart Brooks stuartb@...
Tue Nov 27 02:50:57 CET 2018

Of course it’s not long ago that pages from the wiki were up for sale on Amazon!

From: johnpeel3904@... [peel]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 7:36 PM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] ebay listing removal

I've also noticed someone is selling 160 Disc Music magazines on Ebay via PDF format, blatantly downloaded for free from the Americanradiohistory website and conning people into buying them, when it's already free. My advice to anyone when they see audio files or any magazines sold via PDF file formats, to always google the item (for extra caution - check on torrent sites as well) to see whether they're already been offered for free.

---