[peel] ebay listing removal

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Nov 26 19:11:34 CET 2018

That's a decent idea - the price has always been £0.01 - I guess if I go
the other way and make it clear I'm selling advice, then it's harder to
breach the "no item" rule

The fact that it's been there for several years without issue makes me
suspect it must have been reported rather than a bot finding it