[peel] ebay listing removal

A Simmonds alexsimmonds@...
Mon Nov 26 20:10:08 CET 2018

Hi,

I know it would sting a little to give them money but the best thing to do might be to buy one and then leave the worst feedback possible. They can’t remove that and everyone who is thinking of buying it could be pointed in the direction of the free and genuine stuff. How much do they charge then?

Alex

> On 26 Nov 2018, at 17:32, Chris J Brady chrisjbrady@... [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> eBay are also listing pirated DVDs of Microsoft and other apps like Windows, Office, etc., etc.
>
> I purchased one for XP for a computer rebuild - it was listed as genuine.
>
> When it arrived it was in a paper sleeve not a jewel box.
>
> When I tried to install XP I then had to pay £10 for a key outside of eBay's processes.
>
> This was reported to eBay and they removed that ne seller. But they allowed hundreds of other sellers to remain - all selling the same pirated apps.
>
> CJB

> On Mon, 26/11/18, RobF robfleay@... <mailto:robfleay@ntlworld.com> [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:
>
> Subject: [peel] ebay listing removal
> To: peel@yahoogroups.com <mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Monday, 26 November, 2018, 16:27

> Some of you know that for
> several years now I've had a perpetual listing on ebay
> which esentially warns people away from paying for mp3s of
> the shows we have been ripping and sharing for free
> There are still a couple of sellers
> who list everything we share for sale (and even claim that
> the show are from their own tapes..) and people do buy DVDs
> from them
> Today I
> finally had my listing removed from ebay and a warning that
> I have breached their rules, by making a listing that sells
> nothing.
> Meanwhile
> these other accounts seem to be able to profit from our work
> and ebay don't care (they take a cut of every sale after
> all..)
> I'm at a
> loss as to what more we can do, but any suggestions
> welcome

9994806244 --

 {
> font-family:Arial;}
>
> #> margin:10px
> 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

onsor

{

 {
> color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

4activity span span {
> color:#ff7900;}

ctivity span
> text-decoration:underline;}
>
>> clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
> 0;width:400px;}
>
> text-decoration:none;}

yiv9994806244attach img {
> border:none;padding-right:5px;}
>
> display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}
>
> > text-decoration:none;}
>
>> margin:0 0 0 4px;}

994806244bold {
> font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}
>
> #> text-decoration:none;}
>
> font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}
>
> margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}
>
> margin-right:0;}
>
> text-decoration:none;}
>
> width:400px;}

806244
> text-decoration:none;}

9994806244photo-title a:active,
le a:hover,

 {
> color:#628c2a;}
>
> margin:0 0 0 0;}
>
> font-size:0;}

9994806244photos div {
> float:left;width:72px;}

94806244photos div div {

{
> color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}
>
> font-size:77%;}
>
> font-size:77%;}
>
> margin:4px;}
>
> margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}
>
> font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
> sans-serif;}
>
> font-size:inherit;font:100%;}
>
> v9994806244 textarea {
> font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}
>
> code {
> font:115% monospace;}
>
> line-height:1.22em;}

4logo {