[peel] ebay listing removal

Skip Shaw skip.shaw@...
Mon Nov 26 18:06:03 CET 2018

Put a price on your listing.  You certainly can sell advice.  Put a ridiculous price on it, like $100, so no one really purchases.

If there is a price, the bots won’t find it.

You will just have to put an end date on it and remember to repost.

I think that will work.  Anyone else?

From: peel@yahoogroups.com [mailto:peel@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 8:28 AM
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [peel] ebay listing removal

Some of you know that for several years now I've had a perpetual listing on ebay which esentially warns people away from paying for mp3s of the shows we have been ripping and sharing for free

There are still a couple of sellers who list everything we share for sale (and even claim that the show are from their own tapes..) and people do buy DVDs from them

Today I finally had my listing removed from ebay and a warning that I have breached their rules, by making a listing that sells nothing.

Meanwhile these other accounts seem to be able to profit from our work and ebay don't care (they take a cut of every sale after all..)

I'm at a loss as to what more we can do, but any suggestions welcome