ebay listing removal

RobF robfleay@...
Mon Nov 26 17:27:53 CET 2018

Some of you know that for several years now I've had a perpetual listing on
ebay which esentially warns people away from paying for mp3s of the shows
we have been ripping and sharing for free

There are still a couple of sellers who list everything we share for sale
(and even claim that the show are from their own tapes..) and people do buy
DVDs from them

Today I finally had my listing removed from ebay and a warning that I have
breached their rules, by making a listing that sells nothing.

Meanwhile these other accounts seem to be able to profit from our work and
ebay don't care (they take a cut of every sale after all..)

I'm at a loss as to what more we can do, but any suggestions welcome