[peel] Peel change of voice quality

Mike Parker parkermike81@...
Mon Nov 19 11:20:18 CET 2018

 Absolutely Stuart those latter shows sounded terrible and effected the whole mood of the show which i put down to somebody in the studio messing with the settings rather than the rasping voice of maturity and when i used to record some of them to Mini Disc around 2000 they sounded all the more shocking and wondered who the new bloke was?