New tapes

Pete Conkerton klacktoveedesteen@...
Tue May 29 12:02:22 CEST 2018

Nothing to get seriously excited about, but...
A mate of mine just found a small batch of Peel programme tapes, no new material but could be upgrades, tape flip covers etc. All recorded on Fuji DR120s with auto reverse while we were down the pub (we were at university together)… He's pleased to offer them to the group, so they're now in my possession and I'm happy to post them to anyone with the time/inclination/technology to digitise - preferably UK but I dare say I could stretch to international postage if necessary. List as follows:
Tapes
 =====

 1   27 December 1988
 2   28 December 1988  year not noted, presumably 1988
 3   02 January  1989
 4   03 January  1989
 5   11 January  1989
 6   16 January  1989
 7   17 January  1989
 8   18 January  1989
 9   06 February 1989
 10  07 February 1989  labelled "half", year not noted but presumably 1989, other half (other side of tape) not Peel
 11     ??             just labelled "Peel"", no date
Cheers aye,
Pete