Fwd: New Half Man Half Biscuit album out today!

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sun May 20 10:54:21 CEST 2018

In case anyone else is considering not cutting their hedge today.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: The HMHB Lyrics Project <chris@chrisrand.com>
Date: 18/05/2018  10:44  (GMT+00:00)
To: m.luetchford@btopenworld.com
Subject: New Half Man Half Biscuit album out today!

		Buy or stream now...

                            View this email in your browser

                            Hi All

Half Man Half Biscuit's difficult fourteenth album, No-one Cares About Your Creative Hub So Get Your Fuckin’ Hedge Cut, is released today, 18 May. I'm sure many of you have already ordered or even received your CDs, or downloaded the album. It's also available for streaming on Spotify.

If you want to buy direct from the label, Probe Plus, they're currently showing "out of stock", but keep trying. Or most outlets seem to have it available.

We'll be adding the lyrics slowly over the next few weeks on the Half Man Half Biscuit Lyrics Project, which will give us a chance to discuss each song separately. Let's not rush into things.

Do give it a rating – or even a full review – on Amazon.

In the meantime, stop analysing Strava, and get your hedge cut.

                                        This email was sent to m.luetchford@btopenworld.com

                                        The Half Man Half Biscuit Lyrics Project · HMHB Towers · Cambridge,  2b/CB1 7US · United Kingdom

                    @media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
                        table#canspamBar td{font-size:14px !important;}
                        table#canspamBar td a{display:block !important; margin-top:10px !important;}
                    }