Delete a file on the moo

markc63@... markc63@...
Sun Mar 18 19:45:31 CET 2018

The file I uploaded for the latest of my mixtapes (The Peel Tapes Vol.12) has some glitches in it so I've re-recorded it and now want to upload the new version. But I thought it would be better housekeeping if the old file was deleted first - I guess it requires someone with admin permissions to delete files?

 Could someone do the honours and let me know?

 Link to the file that needs to be deleted:
 http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C160%20The%20Peel%20Tapes%20Vol12.mp3 http://mooo.peelwiki.com/dl/mr_maudlin/C160%20The%20Peel%20Tapes%20Vol12.mp3

 PS really enjoying all the recent uploads, thanks Tim and everyone else involved :)

 Thanks,

 MarkC