[peel] Top of the World - Cusco

Mr M D Luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Sun Mar 18 15:00:45 CET 2018

Looks lovely. Thanks for sharing.

On 18 March 2018, at 00:29, "billfromnorthwales@yahoo.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Well at 3,400 metres (11,200 feet) it is quite high, and takes your breath away, figuratively and literally.

I have just returned from a holiday there, so I popped into the Hotel Monesterio to have a look at where the sad event happened.

It is a lovely hotel - so I took some pictures

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/03%20Misc/Hotel%20Monesterio%20Cusco/

There was no plaque or anything like that, and I did not have any demo tapes or the last print copy of NME with me, so I just left a picture of Mo Salah there (on the table with the flowers in photos 3 and 8)

<!--  ul li:last-child { border-right: none !important; } -->