Top of the World - Cusco

billfromnorthwales@... billfromnorthwales@...
Sun Mar 18 01:29:35 CET 2018

Well at 3,400 metres (11,200 feet) it is quite high, and takes your breath away, figuratively and literally.

I have just returned from a holiday there, so I popped into the Hotel Monesterio to have a look at where the sad event happened.

It is a lovely hotel - so I took some pictures

http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/03%20Misc/Hotel%20Monesterio%20Cusco/ http://www.peel.mooo.com/peelgroup/BillfromNorthWales/03%20Misc/Hotel%20Monesterio%20Cusco/

There was no plaque or anything like that, and I did not have any demo tapes or the last print copy of NME with me, so I just left a picture of Mo Salah there (on the table with the flowers in photos 3 and 8)