[peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

m.luetchford M.Luetchford@...
Wed Mar 14 09:21:04 CET 2018

There are some on here who love the Sunday concert shows so if these are not already shared they will love these. Not my era or my thing. Prefer to be at concerts or listen to records. Apart from live recordings - can anyone give me an example of a live recording that is better listening than the studio version that holds up after a few listens unless you were there and it holds special memories ? I struggle to think of any.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: "Tim Giebel-Inanloo timgiebel@hotmail.co.uk [peel]" <peel@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 14/03/2018  3:22 am  (GMT+00:00)
To: peel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [peel] Re: Ebay Tapes

No problem.

I also uploaded yesterday two shows from a cassette I picked up on gumtree, I think I mentioned the tape on here the the other day. They are to John peel’s Sunday concert shows, from the 16th and 23rd of May 1971. The 16th of May show has Tir Na Nog and Caravan,
 The 23rd of May show has the faces. Both are basically complete shows, the faces one is missing the very beginning.

On 13 Mar 2018, at 22:56, johnpeel3904@yahoo.co.uk [peel] <peel@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Thanks for the 1990 audios. The john peel 3rd sept 1990.mp3 file is actually from

05 September 1990 and the John Peel 1990.mp3 file is from
04 September 1990.